Eddie Bauer is now hiring for a sales associate. The Sales Associate is responsible for driving store sales through outfitting the customers and delivering legendary customer service.
- Meeting or exceeding individual sales and key business driver goals
- Engaging with your customer and selling throughout the sales floor, fitting room and at the cash wrap
- Representing our brand in your personal style and being passionate about selling our product to the customer
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of all Eddie Bauer merchandise
- Listening to your customer to find out as much as possible about them to outfit them for their life’s adventures
- Communicating with customers and associates with respect and integrity
- Helping to maintain the store’s product and visual presentation; folding and hanging merchandise, assisting with floorset changes, and stocking replenishment
- Consistently demonstrating our values and aligning behaviors with our Creed and Guarantee
- Maintaining awareness and following policies and procedures as they relate to standard operating procedures, loss prevention and safety
- Other related duties may be assigned as necessary
- 1 year related retail and customer service experience; specialty retail preferred
- Proven track record of achieving top results in individual sales performance
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs, and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs
- Flexibility to work weekends, evenings, and holidays when needed
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.