Sales Associates lead their customers through the sales process of selecting and purchasing sports clothing and memorabilia from all the major sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, and NCAA.
Sales Associates are hourly-paid and are expected to provide world-class customer service. We offer competitive wages and room for raises.
All Sports Obsession employees also receive 20% off all items in the store!!!
If a career as a Sales Associate interests you, this job involves the following qualifications and essential functions:
– Ability to complete daily assignments.
– Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
– Ability to interact and communicate with customers in person and on the phone; interact and communicate with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment; sales, stock and housekeeping.
– Ability to continuously stand and walk.
– Ability to frequent lift up to 25 lbs and occasionally carry up to 50 lbs.
– Ability to occasionally climb ladder and/or step stool.
– Ability to work scheduled shift which will include nights, week-ends and holidays.
– Ability to read, write and perform basic math.
– Ability to dress in sports attire without any tattoos and/or body piercings evident.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the Sales Associate. This list is not intended to be comprehensive and may vary from store to store; additional details may be provided upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 10 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Every other week
- Store Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction