We are looking for hard working, responsible, light-hearted individuals with strong customer service skills. A strong team environment is crucial for our business and we need site managers who will embrace and promote that type of a workplace.
Our Management team is trained to learn every nuance of the business, so whether you’re creating an award winning birthday party experience, hosting a corporate event, or overseeing a Teen Night, we’ll provide you with the tools and knowledge necessary to ensure the success of your store.
• Open and Close the facility on specified weekdays and weekends
• Promote team culture throughout the facility (both employees and customers)
• Monitor on-site staff
• Monitor proper maintenance and inventory of the facility and equipment
• Promote safety for employees and customers
Skills & Qualifications Required:
• High School Diploma, some College preferred
• Supervisor level experience
• Proven conflict management skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
• Ability to work nights and/or weekends