Michael Kors has joined with Jimmy Choo and Versace over the last year and is now the 3rd largest luxury group in the world known as Capri Holdings.
WHO YOU ARE: Our contributors at Michael Kors are stylish, fashion forward individuals who have a drive to achieve results and a passion for customer engagement. As a Key Holder, you are an elevated team player with the ability to multitask while prioritizing the customer experience. You will work in a fun, inspiring and rewarding environment with opportunities for development and growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
* Drive results through delivering an elevated customer experience
* Perform key opening and closing duties and operational tasks with excellence.
* Demonstrate flexibility and desire for individual growth in a fast-paced store environment.
* Foster customer relationships by continually developing knowledge of current trends and styling techniques.
* Empower team to ensure the highest level of customer service standards while exercising leadership and multi-tasking capabilities.
* Build a client book through establishing client relationships to drive additional traffic and create client engagement
* Drive Omni channel sales by utilizing all available tools and technology
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
* 2+ years of relevant retail experience
WE’D LOVE TO SEE:
* A self-starter with the desire to mentor and develop personal leadership qualities
* Energetic, motivated and engaging; a true brand ambassador with a love for fashion
* Knowledge of clienteling with the ability to build lasting customer relationships
* Customer service obsessed; ability to sell with a passion for styling and love for fashion
* Technologically savvy individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
* Cross-Brand Discount
* Flexible schedule
* Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, Versace)
* Exclusive Employee Sales
* Clothing Allotment