• Provide exceptional experiences to every customer using the Sell with Style steps
• Professionally resolve all customer complaints, ensure the customer leaves happy on every occasion by listening, understanding the situation and finding a resolution.
• Share product knowledge for the current add on when styling customers
• Complete customer bag checks when required
• Have a clear understanding of store’s targets set daily, weekly and monthly and how the store is tracking on a daily basis
• Assist in the overall achievement of store sales and performance indicators.
• Track sales hourly using the store diary
• Continuously improve on all company KPI’s
• Utilize all tools within store diary to achieve KPI benchmarks
• Have a clear understanding of the proper use of the mechanical stud and clasp ear device
• Provide safe and sanitary ear piercing to customers
• Recognize the tasks and procedures in place for a potential exposure to blood borne pathogens
VISUAL MERCHANDISING AND HOUSEKEEPING
• Merchandising – to assist in merchandising and housekeeping
• Execute all floor updates, range updates and promotions exactly as per planogram
• Sale set ups completed as per sale guidelines
• Signage needs to be correct and up to date as per guide in the Lowdown and on planogram
• Ensure ‘time to shine’ (morning cleaning) and ‘recovery‘(end of day merchandising) is completed daily
• Ensure your store is clean and tidy for customers at all times- order cleaning products as required
• Log all maintenance issues through the ‘Service Desk’ within 24 hours (excluding Maintenance and Marketing)
• Keep the backroom clean and tidy – No stock in backroom
• Conduct regular store walks to ensure there are no safety issues in store (broken mirrors, broken ladder etc.)
• Ensure the stock is processed according to company standards (IBT’s etc.)
• Product must be replenished into ranges once deliveries are received within 24 hours
• Complete stock audits daily/weekly by end of day Friday
• Refill product from cupboards every day
• Excess must be organised to Lovisa standards. Each style bagged separately and each product group bagged separately within each range. Any styles that may tangle need to be individually bagged
• Product may be considered as broken/faulty – ensure all product is repaired immediately and put back onto the floor.
• Ensure you’re presented as per current Lovisa Style Guide
• Wear the team piece on every shift
• Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
• LOLA – to ensure that you read, understand and action all points in the Lowdown and any ‘Lovisa Communication’ notifications.
• Store – to ensure that open lines of communication are maintained and the Store Diary is utilised daily.
• Email and Phone Calls – Respond to any phone calls within 24 hours and any emails within 48 hours.
• To comply with all aspects of the Lovisa Employee Manual
• To comply with all aspects of the Lovisa Security Manual
• Be up to date with all policies and procedures
• Security – maintain security awareness according to Lovisa policy
• Use daily cash up sheets to ensure cash register balances at all times
• Be coachable in all aspects, flexible and proactive in style
• Start / Finish Times – As per roster within retail hours.
• Any hours worked outside your rostered times must be with the expressed agreement of your Regional Manager
• Other duties and special projects within skill and competency level as required.
Apply in store today!