Hello! Mind Games are opening doors for new applicants! Do you want to become one of the minds of our company? This is the opportunity to take!
Mind Games is North America’s premier specialty retailer “Where Creative Minds Come to Play”! In our stores, you can find a variety of games, toys, and puzzles for everybody and any occasion. We sell fun and provide opportunities to express yourself through hobbies and interests.
If you support our vision – try yourself and join our team!
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results. Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Ability to effectively teach/develop others to next level.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Execute and monitor loss prevention and shrink programs
You are best suited for the role if you have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Ability to multi-task / high organizational skills
- Extremely Driven Individual with proven success in motivating and building strong teams.
- Expertise includes shrink reduction, expense control, people development, merchandising strategies, differentiation, brand strategy and partnership creation.
- A passion for board games and pop culture as well as driving sales
- Proven ability to recruit/hire/train/coach a winning team
- 2+ years management experience in a specialty retail environment
- Highly motivated
- Competitive Pay
- Casual Dress
- Store Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Extended Health Benefits
- Being surrounded by people and products you love!
How To Apply