Osmow’s is looking to hire a Restaurant Manager who will be responsible for the daily operations of the restaurants. While creating staff schedules, managing inventory, the Restaurant Manager is also responsible for providing exceptional guest experiences and ensure the restaurant is in compliance with quality assurance and health & safety regulations.
Osmow’s is a fast-casual restaurant franchise with over 142 locations capturing a truly modern taste of the Mediterranean cuisine while giving customers the luxury of customizing their preferences.
Osmow’s aspires to be the largest Mediterranean fast casual restaurant chain in North America. From our signature sauces to our seasonal dishes, we continuously innovate to bring our customers fresh, new menu items with a contemporary twist. While we are rapidly expanding, we maintain our Canadian roots and regularly give back to the community.
Why you want to work with us:
- We are an organization that is rapidly expanding.
- We’re an organization with a strong emphasis on team culture.
- Our entrepreneurial roots support a culture of collaboration.
- We’re always looking to promote internal talent.
- We have a tight-knit team to support you every step of the way.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Manage 5-8 employees
- Create weekly work schedules and track employee shifts, absences, and time off
- Purchase and manage inventory
- Recruit and train all new staff
- Approve weekly work hours for payroll
- Greet all customers and ensure a great customer experience
- Ensure all meals prepared in a timely fashion and are up to Osmow’s standards
- Handling customer complaints in a timely manner
- Ensure the staff is following Health & Safety protocols
- Ad-hoc tasks as required.
Who you are:
- Over 2 years restaurant management experience, preferably in Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) Basic math skills
- Purchase & manage inventory experience: 2 years (Required)
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Preferred Food Safety Certified
- Microsoft Office and general systems experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work flexible schedule and extended hours High energy to keep up with our fast-paced environment
- Commitment to our core values of integrity, service, excellence, and courage to be bold & grow
- If you see yourself as a great match for this role, send us your resume.
- If you’re not interested, but know someone who might be, share this job posting with them.
- If we’re interested, we’ll reach out to you to schedule a phone screen.
- If you continue to be a prime candidate, we’ll schedule an in-person interview.
- If you’re our leading candidate, we’ll check your references and provided they’re as good as we expect, we’ll extend you an offer.
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with us, however due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we are unable to respond to queries individually and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will provide accommodations on request throughout the recruitment, selection, and assessment process for applicants with disabilities. If you require accommodations, please inform our Human Resources department of the nature of accommodations that you may require, to ensure your equal participation.
Salary will be based on experience, skills & qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Qualified candidates should email resume to [email protected]