Prep Cooks at The Cheesecake Factory set up our line for success, handling every aspect of ingredient and recipe preparations to create a memorable food experience for our guests. As a Prep Cook, you’ll work in a professionally run kitchen with a passionate culinary team, and you’ll have the opportunity to learn and advance to our line stations.
The busy restaurants mean consistent hours, flexible schedules, and some of the best benefits in the industry.
HERE’S WHAT THEY OFFER PREP COOKS:
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time
- Benefits at 25 hours – including paid time off & health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Discounted Shift Meal + 25% discount when dining as a guest
- Training & career growth opportunities
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO BE A PREP COOK:
- 3 months restaurant experience preferred.
- Knowledge of weights, measurements, volume and cooking procedures.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs. and work in a confined area with elevated temperatures.
- Continuous bending, reaching, twisting and use of hands and arms.