Line Cooks at The Cheesecake Factory create 200+ dishes, fresh-from-scratch, every single day. You’ll work in a professionally run kitchen with a passionate culinary team, and have the opportunity to learn and master a wide range of cooking techniques.
The busy restaurants mean consistent hours, flexible schedules, and some of the best benefits in the industry.
HERE’S WHAT THEY OFFER LINE COOKS:
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time
- Benefits at 25 hours – including paid time off & health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Discounted Shift Meal + 25% discount when dining as a guest
- Training & career growth opportunities
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO BECOME A LINE COOK:
- 6 months experience as a Line Cook preferred.
- Knowledge of weights, measurements, volume and cooking procedures.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs. and work in a confined area with elevated temperatures.
- Continuous bending, reaching, twisting and use of hands and arms.