Job Title: Eddie Bauer Sales Associate (Part-time)
Reports to: Store Manager
Purpose: To support the Store Management team in driving profitable store sales results. Achieve individual specific sales goals as established by the Field Organization. Provide a consistent and legendary customer experience aligned with Eddie Bauer’s Creed and Guarantee.
Core Accountabilities and Leadership Expectations:
• Receive daily feedback and coaching to improve selling behaviors.
• Meet or exceed expectations for daily individual selling results as well as company established key business driver expectations on a personal level.
• Work together as a team to achieve store sales goals.
• Utilize company programs and tools to participate in skill practices to improve personal selling behaviors and performance.
• Adheres to company Standard Operating Practices as communicated by Store Management or Sales Floor leader.
• Work with Sales Leader daily to complete tasks that supports and maintains a strong brand presentation to maximize the customer experience.
• Adheres to loss prevention methods and critical controls to meet shrink goals and minimize lost revenue.
• Model our company Maxims and Values and the Sales Associate competencies.
• Perform additional duties as assigned and necessary for the Sales Associate role.
• Education or Formal Training:
• High School diploma or equivalent if applicable.
• 1 year of Apparel Retail experience a must.
• Physical Activities
• Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time and climb ladders as needed.
• Ability to reach, twist, and squat.
• Ability to regularly lift and or move up to 20 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
• Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office areas.
• Working Environment
• Store environment; location may be in a mall or street level environment.
• Working frequently with the public and tackling difficult customer issues.
• Ability to use Point of Sale and handle cash with accuracy.
• Ability to utilize a Mobile Point of Sale and our Catalog Ordering processes.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
• Required to travel as needed.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays.
• Basic reading, writing and business analysis skills.
• Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.
See store to apply or apply through Indeed in the link below.