LOFT is looking for a Part Time Key Holder!
Provide exceptional client service, operating as the Manager on Duty in the absence of a manager, performing operational and transactional functions, handling client service issues, issuing approvals for desk transactions as well as opening and closing the store. The Sales Lead will refer all duties which require managerial experience and/or approval to the Store Manager (e.g. disciplinary action, hiring, and terminating associates).
- In addition to Sales Associate roles of providing excellence in delivering the Client Experience, the Sales Lead is responsible for supporting Store Management in overseeing the operational functioning of the store including, but not limited to:**
- Driving revenue by proactively managing the client experience while effectively performing Manager on Duty responsibilities – Assuming the MOD role when Managers are not on the floor**
- Coaching Associates “in the moment” on client interactions & performance to maximize productivity & capture client opportunities**
- Possessing keys to the store, performing opening and closing procedures in the absence of management**
- Utilizing reports to make effective merchandising decisions & style the store to Division standards**
- Additional responsibilities as assigned**
- Client Service: Ensures that the client remains the top priority while balancing required tasks and overall store operations**
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines**
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and maintain within company guidelines**
- Accuracy: Ability to handle cash and provide change without error. Ability to prepare nightly deposit as necessary. Captures accurate information for all transactions including signatures, addresses, and original receipt data**
- Communication: Communicates effectively with Clients, Members of Management, Business Partners, and Store Associates**
- Schedule: Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts**
- Physical: Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds occasionally. Maneuver effectively around sales floor, stock room and office**
See store for application.