ALES ASSOCIATE – JOB DESCRIPTION
- Meet and exceed personal sales goal and standards of performance.
- Be aware of store sales goal.
- Provide a fun, full service experience to all customers.
- Complete all point of sale functions as required.
- Complete all assigned tasks and responsibilities promptly.
- Perform all Operational/Loss Prevention procedures accurately according to policies.
- Maintain store appearance and stockroom organization.
- Effectively communicate all store needs to management
- Stay informed of current fashion trends.
- Complete all required training.
- Understand the Journeys culture and demonstrate it to the team.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Journeys at www.journeys.com/careers
- Prior retail sales experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Desire to succeed in fast paced retail environment.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to climb, reach, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work night and weekend shifts.
- Stand for long periods of time
- Must be at least 16 years of age.*