Justice is a world-class specialty retailer that builds an exciting and powerful connection with our customer through well-defined fashion brands. They believe we are creating one of the best work experiences in retail. Justice is a place where people can do great work and live great lives!
What You’ll Do
This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to assist in the supervision of a store team focused on delivering a great shopping experience that enhances the self-esteem of our Justice Girl (7-14) and provides a great value for mom. This role supervises 8-20 store associates.
- Lead all activities related to providing a great customer experience
- Assist with talent acquisition, associate development and retention
- Assist with merchandise flow management
- Manage and achieve financial metrics and goals
- Assist with leading change initiatives
Are you Justice material? We hope so. Here’s what they look for:
- Individuals with a passion for fashion and strong customer intimacy knowledge
- Individuals with intense fashion radar that allow them to translate trends that work for “our girl”
- Individuals that live in the marketplace and can apply their knowledge to our business
- Individuals that work collaboratively with internal and external partners to get the job done
- Individuals that possess the critical ability to translate customer knowledge into actionable annual and seasonal business plan to achieve sales and profit plans for one or more merchandise categories
- One year of management experience with an additional 2-4 years specialty retail experience preferred.
- Strong training and developing skills from previous retail related experience
- Computer proficiency and strong business acumen
- Ability to foster team commitment and create a positive working environment
- Ability to take initiative in making decisions on a timely/urgent basis