Come join our reinvigorated Brio and Bravo brands as we go back-to-basics to offer our creative, made-to-order menu with light and fresh ingredients that we all know and love across all of our premier restaurant locations now lead by the restaurant group that successfully restored the identity and operational excellence of the iconic Italian restaurant brands of Buca di Beppo and Bertucci’s!
Are you passionate about offering exceptional hospitality, great food, and top-notch Guest service?
Do you want to start or continue your career with a growing restaurant group with lots of opportunity for learning and development?
If you answered, YES, then come JOIN US!
Whether you are a seasoned professional or looking to get your career started, there are plenty of opportunities with Bravo and Brio! We are a full-service concept with a scratch kitchen that prepares made-to-order meals with the freshest ingredients.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Executive Chef is responsible for the operation of the kitchen in the restaurant, including leading and directing the work of the salaried Chef team and hourly Team Members in daily operations. Their key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Achieving company goals for sales, cost control and profitability
- Upholding the highest standards for food sanitation and quality
- Hiring, training and development hospitality-focused Team Members
- Assuming leadership of restaurant operations in the absence of the GM
- Consistently enforcing standards for recipe adherence, food preparation, production, and presentation
- Going “above and beyond” to accommodate Guests’ requests and encouraging the same from our staff
- Ensuring thorough training and communication of all Company initiatives
Call 260-466-6240 to inquire