Winter Break Staycation at Walden Galleria
— Spend your week off with family and enjoy special events and activities–
Buffalo, NY: Escape the cold and join Walden Galleria during your winter break vacation starting on Monday, February 18th with special events from 5 Wits, Apple, Bar Louie, Dave & Buster’s, Microsoft and RPM Raceway. Each store and restaurant will be offering a fun activity, event or discount special for the entire family to enjoy!
- 5 Wits: From Monday, February 18th until Friday, February 22nd, 5 Wits will be opening with extended hours starting at 10:00 a.m. until 9:30 p.m. Grab their three-adventure combo deal for just $34.99 and try out all the adventures they have to offer. Immerse yourself in a real-life, hands on adventure story with the whole family!
- Apple: Sign up for one of Apple’s new TODAY sessions for exciting great moments and understand how to make the most of your Apple products. Learn how to make music, use your phone’s camera features or track your fitness & health progress!
- Bar Louie: Join Bar Louie for their What Up, Home Skillet? 90’s theme party all day on Friday, February 22nd. Relive the best of everything 90’s with $5.50 Deep Eddy drinks all day, plus happy hour specials from 4:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. Enter their costume contest and come dressed in your 90’s best!
- Dave & Buster’s: Dave & Buster’s will be opening early all week starting at 10:00 a.m. for your gaming needs. On Tuesday, enjoy $2 tacos and Coronas and two free game plays with a $10 Power card purchase. Join them on Wednesday, February 20th to play games all day for half price! Grab the family or a friend and challenge them on the hottest games around!
- Microsoft: Sign up for the Hour of Code Minecraft Workshop at Microsoft on, Monday, February 18th from 2:30 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. Using the power of code, you will explore an aquatic world and uncover hidden treasure with the new Minecraft Voyage Aquatic tutorial!
- RPM Raceway: Take 50% off all races Monday through Friday from 12:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. Race your friends for bragging rights on their European style track with electric carts that can hit up to 45 miles per hour!
For more details on events and specials, please visit www.waldengalleria.com.
About Walden Galleria
Walden Galleria is the Buffalo-Niagara region’s premier shopping, dining, and entertainment destination. With over 200 retailers, 12 sit-down restaurants, an international food court, an indoor karting racetrack and a Regal Cinemas Stadium 16 with RPX theatres and full reclining seats, Walden Galleria truly dominates the retail market. Walden Galleria attracts over 23 million visitors a year by offering an impressive and unique selection of retail, restaurants, and entertainment that cannot be found anywhere else in the market including Anthropologie, lululemon athletica, Free People, Urban Outfitters, Apple Computer, Microsoft Retail, ZARA, World of Beer, Texas de Brazil, The Cheesecake Factory, Dave & Buster’s, RPM Raceway, 5 Wits and many more! For more information, visit www.waldengalleria.com.
About Pyramid Management Group, LLC
Pyramid Management Group, owner of Walden Galleria, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held shopping center developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of retail-based, tourist and entertainment destinations dominate the northeast with 18 properties located throughout New York, Massachusetts and Virginia. For over 40 years, Pyramid has led the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining, entertainment and hospitality, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.