FINALLY! Walden Galleria is Now Open!
— Over 60 retailers, restaurants and eligible entertainment venues are now open –
— All guests must follow new “Healthy Shopper Guidelines” prior to visiting the center —
Buffalo, NY – Walden Galleria is now open for on-property retail, dining and eligible entertainment following the official New York Phase Four guidance. Walden Galleria will operate under modified hours of operation, Monday – Saturday, 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. and Sunday, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Please note that some venues, including restaurants may have different operating hours. In addition, while Food Court seating has been eliminated, Food Court food venues remain open for business.
Open Venues Include:
Best Buy – 10AM – 6PM, daily
Dick’s Sporting Goods – 9AM – 7PM M-Sat, 10AM – 7 PM-Sun
Macy’s – 11AM – 7PM- Daily
DSW – 10AM – 8PM daily M- Sat, 11AM – 6PM Sun
Lord & Taylor – Mon & Tues: Closed, Wed, Thurs, Fri & Sun: 12PM – 5PM, Sat 11AM – 7PM
JCPenney – M-Sat 12PM – 7pm, Sun 11AM – 6PM. At Risk hours Wed & Fri 11AM – 12PM
The Melting Pot – 4PM – 8PM M-Thurs, 4PM – 9PM Fri, 12PM – 9PM Sat, 12PM – 8PM Sun
Five Guys – 11AM – 9PM, daily
P.F. Chang’s – 12PM – 9PM daily
World of Beer – 1PM – 9PM daily
The Cheesecake Factory – 11AM – 9PM
Against All Odds
As Seen on TV
Beauty Is Us
Boba Stop Bubble Tea
The BFLO Store
Charley’s Grilled Subs
Kids For Less
Laux Sporting Goods
Leggings & Beyond
Made in America
Shatter & Case
Tee Shirt University
Underground by Journey’s
Uomo Da Milano
We Fix & Customize
Guests will be greeted with a wide range of safety and sanitizing policies and procedures, all designed to make Walden Galleria as safe as possible for its employees, tenants and guests. They include:
- Face Mask Requirement: Everyone visiting Walden Galleria will be required to wear a face mask before entering, in accordance with New York State and CDC guidelines.
- Social Distancing: All guests will be reminded to maintain social distancing and stay 6-feet apart with visual reminders placed throughout the center, along with new one-way directional signage to avoid contact with other guests.
- Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitizing: Walden Galleria has enhanced its cleaning and sanitizing of the common areas and numerous touch points, restrooms, seating areas, and food court. This includes using CDC-recommended disinfectants designated as effective against SARS-CoV-2 virus in accordance with or exceeding CDC sanitation guidelines.
- Enhancements to Air Circulation and Filtration: Enhancements have been made to increase air circulation, air filtration and fresh air intake to bolster the quality of air within the center – all meeting New York State standards.
- Proactive Touchless Disinfecting: Walden Galleria cleaning team will be utilizing new electrostatic sprayers, leveraging the same technology used to clean hospital rooms to sanitize its center using an approved disinfectant recommended by the CDC.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations: New hand sanitizer stations will be available at:
- Digital directories throughout the property
- Food court areas
- Elevators and escalators
- Throughout the common area
- Curbside Pickup: Guests are encouraged to take advantage of our additional parking spaces at various center entrances designated for curbside pickup from your favorite brands. The main curbside pickup location is located at the DSW main entrance.
- Daily Health Screenings for Walden Galleria employees, security personnel, housekeeping employees and all contractors returning
In addition, Walden Galleria has created “Healthy Shopper Guidelines” with CDC recommendations that everyone must follow prior to entering the property.
About Walden Galleria
Walden Galleria is the Buffalo-Niagara region’s premier shopping, dining, and entertainment destination. With over 200 retailers, 8 sit-down restaurants, an international food court, and Regal Cinemas Stadium 16 with RPX theatres and full reclining seats, Walden Galleria truly dominates the retail market. Walden Galleria attracts over 23 million visitors a year by offering an impressive and unique selection of retail, restaurants, and entertainment that cannot be found anywhere else in the market including Anthropologie, lululemon athletica, Free People, Urban Outfitters, Apple Computer, ZARA, World of Beer, Texas de Brazil, The Cheesecake Factory, Dave & Buster’s, 5 Wits and many more! For more information, visit www.waldengalleria.com.
About Pyramid Management Group, LLC
Pyramid Management Group is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held real estate developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of dynamic shopping, dining and entertainment destinations and expanding hospitality presence dominate the northeast with 14 properties located throughout New York and Massachusetts. For 50 years, Pyramid has built its reputation on being first, fast, ahead of the curve and always what’s next, leading the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining and entertainment, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.