Black Friday Shopping Weekend at Walden Galleria
— Walden Galleria will be open extended hours surrounding Black Friday —
Buffalo, NY: Walden Galleria is excited to welcome the biggest shopping weekend of the year! Beginning on Thursday, November 28th, the super-regional shopping center will be opening at 9:00pm on Thanksgiving night until 2:00am Friday morning. Walden Galleria will then re-open its doors at 8:00am on Black Friday until 10:00pm. On Saturday, the mall will be open at 9:00am until 10:00pm and on Sunday from 11:00am until 6:00pm.
On Thanksgiving, select stores will be opening even earlier. Anchor store hours for Thanksgiving Thursday and Black Friday are listed below:
- JCPenney: Opens at 2:00pm on Thanksgiving, remains open until 10:00pm on Black Friday
- Old Navy: Opens at 3:00pm on Thanksgiving, remains open until 10:00pm on Black Friday
- Macy’s: Opens at 5:00pm on Thanksgiving , remains open until 10:00pm on Black Friday
- Best Buy: Opens at 5:00pm until 1:00am on Thanksgiving, reopens at 5:00am on Black Friday
- Lord & Taylor: CLOSED on Thanksgiving and opens at 6:00am on Black Friday
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Opens at 6:00pm until 2:00am on Thanksgiving, reopens at 5:00am on Black Friday
Several other stores will remain open through the night for shoppers to continue capitalizing on door buster sales.
In addition to hundreds of stores offering their best sales of the year, Walden Galleria has partnered with area hotels to offer a special package for the most avid Black Friday shopper. Walden Galleria’s exclusive Shop & Stay hotel package offers guests near and far an exclusive hotel room rate that includes a gift card to Macy’s, a Walden Galleria coupon book, tote bag, and more. Customers can book the package directly by visiting www.waldengalleria.com/shopnstay.
Listed below are participating area hotels:
- Millennium Buffalo
- Home2 Suites Buffalo-Airport / Galleria Mall
- Hampton Inn Buffalo-Airport / Galleria Mall
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo-Airport
- Home2 Suites Williamsville Buffalo Airport
- Tru by Hilton Williamsville Buffalo Airport
- Residence Inn by Marriott Buffalo Galleria Mall
- Hyatt Place Buffalo / Amherst
- Holiday Inn Express Buffalo – Airport
For individual store, restaurant, and entertainment hours, as well as a list of Black Friday Sales, please visit www.waldengalleria.com.
About Walden Galleria
Walden Galleria is the Buffalo-Niagara region’s premier shopping, dining, and entertainment destination. With over 200 retailers, over 10 sit-down restaurants, an international food court, interactive adventure entertainment and a Regal Cinemas Stadium 16 with RPX theatres and full reclining seats, Walden Galleria truly dominates the retail market. Walden Galleria attracts over 23 million visitors a year by offering an impressive and unique selection of retail, restaurants, and entertainment that cannot be found anywhere else in the market including Anthropologie, lululemon athletica, Free People, Urban Outfitters, Apple Computer, Microsoft Retail, ZARA, World of Beer, Texas de Brazil, The Cheesecake Factory, Dave & Buster’s, 5 Wits and many more! For more information, visit www.waldengalleria.com.
About Pyramid Management Group, LLC
Pyramid Management Group, owner of Walden Galleria, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held shopping center developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of retail-based, tourist and entertainment destinations dominate the northeast with 18 properties located throughout New York, Massachusetts and Virginia. For over 40 years, Pyramid has led the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining, entertainment and hospitality, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.