The starting wage for Team Leads at this location is $15.00/hr
Summary: The full-time Team Lead is a full-time hourly employee and the part-time Team Lead is a variable hour employee or PT regular employee whose primary function is the to assume responsibilities of a duty manager, including key-holding if applicable, and act as a representative of Regal in a way that is consistent with our mission statement and policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Regular and consistent attendance.
• Upholding and administering all company policies.
• The training, developing and coaching of non-management employees.
• Performing all staff positions as required.
• Ensuring guest satisfaction.
• Counting and reconciling all receipts taken in during a business day.
• Controlling costs, including all direct operating expenses.
• Operating all projection and audio-visual equipment within the theatre, both hardware and software.
• Marketing and promotions of feature film engagements.
• Ensure highest standard of maintenance and operational standards are maintained at all times.
• Ensure required alcohol certification and training are current where applicable.
• Knowledge and compliance of dress code.
• Have completed or in the process of completing the team lead training.
• Have reviewed and understand the ROM.
• Monitoring risk management as it pertains to the theatre, i.e., employee and patron safety, loss prevention, emergency situations, and the proper handling, reporting, and investigating of accidents and reporting those details to management.
• Required to read and understand training materials that will cover subjects such as harassment prevention.
• Additional Duties and Responsibilities as assigned by the GM or other senior manager.