Loft is looking to hire for part-time sales associate position.
Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals.
• Consistently provides an exceptional client experience
• Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations
• Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
• Maintains a clean store environment
• Additional responsibilities as assigned
• Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base
• Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
• Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques; ability to implement and maintain within visual guidelines
• Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills to leadership, internal & external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively
• Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error
• Minimum High School Diploma or GED·
• Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
Job Type: Part-time