Individual contributor position responsible for supporting the business through the ability to flex into multiple roles including selling, cashiering, replenishing and/or processing. Drive store sales through personally engaging with customers, answering questions, perform demonstrations, and product recommendations.
- Deliver friendly and efficient cash wrap experience.
- Reinforce customer buying decisions at checkout.
- Recover merchandise on sales floor.
- Replenish merchandise to brand standard.
- Process merchandise to be floor ready and maintain back room.
- Assist with other projects as needed including floorset and shipment processes.
- Prior sales experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Available for varied weekly shifts including weekends, closing and peak shifts.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.