JCPenney is looking for seasonal part time photographers and sales associates!
Team Members capture images that are fun, spontaneous and creative to exceed the customers’ expectations, perform the sales process to achieve Sales Average expectations, talk with potential customers and call existing customers to schedule and confirm photography sessions, as well as provide a delightful customer experience. Team Members demonstrate professionalism and a positive mindset while showing concern for the safety of our customers by following established safety procedures and practices.
- High school diploma or GED, strongly preferred.
- Previous retail, service-related or photography experience, preferred.
- Previous sales experience, strongly preferred.
- Ability to work a varied schedule including days, nights, holidays and weekends, as needed.
- Customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Ability to quickly develop a good rapport with children and adults.
- Basic math and computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry) (specifically Microsoft Excel).
- Ability to work in multiple studios (where applicable) based on business needs.
- Ability to speak and write Spanish fluently in some markets, may be preferred.
Team Members are required to sit, stand, walk, bend, squat, climb, kneel, crawl, twist, balance, reach, use hands and fingers to perform repetitive tasks and assemble/disassemble equipment. Team Members must be able to frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds (and occasionally lift and move up to 40 pounds).
A more detailed job description will be provided to interviewed candidates.
Apply online in the link below.