Regal Cinemas Walden Galleria 16 & RPX is Seeking a Full Time Associate Manager
Summary: The full-time Associate Manager is a full-time hourly employee whose primary function is the operation and supervision of a theatre and its employees, and to act as a representative Regal in a way that is consistent with our mission statement and policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for each position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Upholding and administering all theatre policies.
- The training, developing, coaching and supervising of non-management employees.
- Performing all staff positions as required.
- Operating all projection and audio-visual equipment within the theatre, both hardware and software, including all applicable film handling (threading, building-up, tearing down, etc.) and maintenance as required. Working knowledge of all systems within facility in Booth and Projection technology including maintenance, programming, TMS operation and all related projection skills.
- Ensure required alcohol certification and training are current where applicable.
- Monitoring risk management as it pertains to the theatre, i.e., employee and patron safety, loss prevention, emergency situations, and the proper handling, reporting, and investigating of accidents.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Counting, depositing, and reconciling all receipts taken in during a business day. Receipts include cash, credit cards, coupons, gift cards, checks, discount tickets, and any other mode of payment or accountability deemed applicable by R.E.G.
- Knowledge and compliance of dress code
- Have completed or in the process of completing the management certification program.
- Have reviewed and understand the TMM/ROMAdditional Duties and Responsibilities as assigned by the GM or other senior manager:
- The interviewing, hiring, scheduling, coaching, counseling and after conferring with the Human Resource Manager, terminating of any employee. Properly administrating all applicable paperwork and upholding all company policies as they pertain to Human Resources.
- Controlling costs, including all direct operating expenses; purchasing and ordering concession and café stock and any other supplies needed for daily operations, as well as the inventory and auditing processes involved in tracking those supplies.
- Supervising theatre maintenance (building and grounds, where applicable), including performing minor repairs and obtaining qualified personnel for large maintenance concerns.
- Marketing and promotions of feature film engagements; scheduling of movie show times and the timely delivery of show times to all proper channels.