Regal is looking for a Full Time Assistant Manager!
The full-time Assistant Manager is a full-time hourly employee whose primary function is the operation and supervision of a theatre and its employees, and to act as a representative to Regal in a way that is consistent with our mission statement and policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Upholding and administering all theatre policies.
• The training, developing, coaching and supervising of non-management employees.
• Operating all projection and audio-visual equipment within the theatre, both hardware and software, and maintenance as required. Working knowledge of all systems within facility in Booth and Projection technology including maintenance, programming, TMS operation and all related projection skills.
• Ensure required alcohol certification and training are current where applicable. If the theatre sells alcohol and your assigned duties will include the selling/serving of alcohol, you must be of legal age to sell and serve alcohol according to state or local laws. It is your responsibility to complete any legally required state or local training and obtain the required certificate. In addition, you must complete the Regal Responsible Beverage Server training on Regal Online University.
• Performing all staff positions as required.
• Monitoring risk management as it pertains to the theatre, i.e., employee and patron safety, loss prevention, emergency situations, and the proper handling, reporting, and investigating of accidents.
• Counting, depositing, and reconciling all receipts taken in during a business day. Receipts include cash, credit cards, coupons, gift cards, checks, discount tickets, and any other mode of payment or accountability deemed applicable by Regal.
• The interviewing, hiring, scheduling, coaching, counseling, suspending of any cast member, with the oversight from the General Manager or senior management of the facility, and after conferring with the Human Resources Manager, terminating of any employee. Properly administrating all applicable paperwork and upholding all company policies as they pertain to Human Resources.
• High School Diploma or equivalent (if not currently a high school student).
• At least three months supervisory experience, or 6 months theatre experience with completion of CastCertification Program, or a combination hereof, or, after showing potential leadership and/or management skills to theatre management, which is subject to DM approval.
This is not a complete list of all duties and requirements. Please review the full job description in the posting notice on the Regal Internal Job Board in the link below. Restaurant locations will have additional duties specific to the amenities.