Hello! Mind Games are opening doors for new applicants! Do you want to become one of the minds of our company? This is the opportunity to take!
Mind Games is North America’s premier specialty retailer “Where Creative Minds Come to Play”! In our stores, you can find a variety of games, toys, and puzzles for everybody and any occasion. We sell fun and provide opportunities to express yourself through hobbies and interests.
If you support our vision – try yourself and join our team!
We are looking for a motivated, energetic individual, who thrives in a fast-paced retail environment. We are seeking leaders that are knowledgeable in our products, (current knowledge or extreme curiosity to learn), can achieve sales goals by creating great customer/employee experiences, and can maintain a visually compelling store.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet customers, answer questions, build customer confidence and recommend products based on their needs, providing exceptional customer service.
- Operate a POS system, accurately process payments, and issue receipts.
- Keep the store neat. This includes restocking products and ensuring that the store’s inventory levels are adequate to meet customer demand.
- Act as an expert in the product lines the store carries, with attention to detail and the ability to answer any questions they may have.
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers and provide advice on product selection, usage, care, and maintenance.
- Consistently meet or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals to drive store profitability.
- Maintain a professional, welcoming demeanor and greet customers upon arrival while also checking out customers quickly and efficiently.
- Conduct opening and closing procedures for the store, including inspecting products, ensuring cash registers are balanced and closed securely, and following security procedures.
- Act as a role model for customer service and attitude amongst other sales associates.
You are best suited for the role if you have the following qualifications and skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+year experience in sales, customer service, or retail is required for this role.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal communication skills, with demonstrated ability to adapt to the diverse needs of customers.
- Ability to multitask, respond to competing deadlines and manage priorities effectively.
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to take ownership and delegate tasks to others, when appropriate.
- Passion/knowledge of pop culture and board games (preferred)
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods and lift up to 20 pounds.
- Competitive Pay
- Store Discount
- Extended Health Benefits
- Being surrounded by people and products you love!
How To Apply
You can either apply for the position by visiting our website at https://www.mindgames.ca/careers/ or by calling Bill @ 315-225-1130.