Lane Bryant is looking for an Assistant Manager!
Assistant Managers Are Required To:
• Analyze the business and create/communicate clear action plans that optimize results
• Drive to achieve Store Goals for the Year/Month/Week/Day/Segment
• Build a team selling Store environment that delivers a fashion focused Lane Bryant Experience for our Guest
• Ensure implementation of Lane Bryant selling, incentive and product knowledge strategies
• Ensure business is driven by each segment with the Roles Leader program
• Ensure proper floorset execution to current visual brand standards
• Ensure effective execution of all operational activities/tasks
• Ensure all communications are shared with Store Leaders and Associates
• Oversee merchandise flow/freight processes
• Assist in managing controllable expenses
• Maintain policies and procedures and overall Store controls including Loss prevention/safety
• Support and execute company test initiatives
• Accountable for contributing to the efforts to prevent shrink and safety awareness
• Coach and maximize the abilities of all Associates
• Ensure each Associate completes on boarding and all required training programs
• Ensure proper scheduling to optimize Store Payroll
• Network and Recruit Associate level candidates
• Proven ability to deliver sales results
• Strong communication, supervisory and customer service skills
• 1- 3 years of specialty retail experience
• Prior management or sales management experience preferred
• High school diploma required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Ability to reach, push, pull, stand, squat and bend for up to 4 hours or longer as necessary.
• Ability to use common tools.
• Able to operate computerized register system.
• Must be able to meet store banking requirements and to respond to store alarm problems, as needed.
• Able to lift as much as 50 pounds.
• Able to climb an 8-foot ladder.