Join the University at Buffalo for their Health Fair on Saturday, March 16th from 12:00 pm until 4:00 pm on the lower level near Apple and Clark’s!
Learn and get information from the following:
- Western New York Library Resources Council (WNYLRC)
- Buffalo Erie County Public Library
- Catholic Health nurses will provide blood pressure, cholesterol, BMI’s and Pulse Ox screenings
- University at Buffalo Libraries will provide Health Information for You and Your Family
- UB Genomics, Environment and Microbiome Departments
- Special guest Olaf will be in attendance!