Double the pleasure, double the fun at BRAVO! Cucina Italiana, now offering a two-course combo featuring new entrees starting now through February 28!
Starting at only $11.99, the “Two Is Better Than One” combo includes an entree, plus a choice of soup or a side salad. It is offered at lunch and dinner, seven days a week, at BRAVO locations nationwide.
Soup or side salad choice (choose one):
- Soup of the Day
- Italian Wedding Soup: Meatballs, spinach, pasta, and cheese
- Lobster Bisque with sherry and diced shrimp (add $1)
- BRAVO Chopped Salad: Chopped greens, cucumbers, red onions, tomatoes, olives, Feta, and red wine vinaigrette
- Caesar Classica: Traditional Caesar salad and focaccia croutons
- Insalata Della Casa: Chopped greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, bacon, crispy pasta, and Parmesan dressing
Entree choice (choose one):
- Bacon Wrapped Balsamic Meatloaf: Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, haricot vert, and crispy onion straws. (The combo with this entree is priced at $11.99.)
- Eggplant Rollatini: Crispy eggplant rolled and stuffed with prosciutto, Mozzarella and Ricotta, herb linguine, Pomodoro, and Parmesan. (The combo with this entree is priced at $11.99.)
- Stuffed Shrimp Scampi: Orzo, farro, zucchini, roasted peppers, spinach, and lemon butter. (The combo with this entree is priced at $12.99.)
Guests can also opt to enjoy BRAVO’s delightful new dessert, Butterscotch Pecan Bread Pudding, which is served warm, and features vanilla bean gelato, caramel, anglaise, and spicy pecans, for an additional $5.99.
Another “one-up” is BRAVO’s hand-selected wines, ideal for pairing with the “Two Is Better Than One” menu items. These include:
- 19 Crimes: A rich and medium bodied red blend (South Australia) ($8.95/glass)
- Torre di Luna Pinot Grigio: A crisp and fresh wine (Trentino, Italy) ($9.25/glass)