To our northern friends, we’ve missed you – vous nous avez manqué! Walden Galleria is excited to welcome you back with so many exciting changes having taken place over the past 18 months. Here’s a guide of what to expect when returning to Western New York’s largest shopping, dining, and entertainment destination.
KSL Diagnostics delivers quality travel RT-PCR testing services with the area’s fastest, most reliable turnaround time for reporting test results. All KSL COVID-19 testing sites are open to the public and do not require an appointment:
- Now Open! Pop-Up Testing & Vaccination Drive-Thru at Walden Galleria’s 5-level parking ramp (lower level across from Forever 21 and Five Guys)
- Rainbow Bridge (corner of 1st and Niagara Street)
- 28 Best Street, Downtown Buffalo
- 1000 Youngs Road, Williamsville
Stay with Walden Galleria’s Partner Hotels
Canadian shoppers looking to make the most out of their visit can book with area hotels, just minutes away from Walden Galleria! All Canadian guests can enjoy 18% OFF
select area hotel’s standard rates, valid with a Canadian ID or passport at time of check-in. Buffalo Lodging Associates
is the official hotel partner of the Canadian Heritage discount. These hotels include the Hampton Inn Buffalo-Airport/Galleria Mall
, Home2 Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport/Galleria Mall
, Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo-Airport
, and Hampton Inn Buffalo-Downtown
. Select an individual hotel via text link or logo above to book your stay!
We know it’s been a while since you visited Walden Galleria. We’ve added several new brands, attractions and restaurants to our center, including:
- Aloha Krab: The new Cajun Seafood Boil & Bar offers relaxing, unique modern cuisine, serving a menu inspired by authentic flavors and influences. They also have signature cocktails that are sure to satisfy along with a beer tap list that features domestic and local favorites. Location: former Bar Louie across from P.F. Chang’s
- Ardene: This major Canadian retailer is known for its fun, colorful and affordable selection. Ardene is a popular choice for head-to-toe shopping, featuring a wide range of apparel, footwear, and accessories for women and girls of all ages. Location: upper level, across from Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- Earthbound Trading Company: The brand features gift and fashion retail for the hippies-at-heart, and offers a place where you can be true to yourself. Earthbound helps you bring your space to life with a wide collection of crystals and meditation essentials, as well as clothing and accessories to build your ultimate bohemian wardrobe. The brand offers a full range of home décor items, textiles, stones, jewelry, accessories, clothing and much more. Location: upper level, near Macy’s
- FRESH Healthy Café: This fast casual features a wide variety of fresh and healthy foods, including wraps, grilled paninis, salads and soups. These delectable offerings combine with their renowned smoothies and fresh-squeezed juices for a health experience only at FRESH Healthy Café! Location: upper level Food Court.
- JD Sports: The leading retailer of fashionable sportswear and sneakers, features brands such as Nike, adidas, Jordan, Champion, Vans and The North Face. Location: former Finish Line store on the upper level across from Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- LEGO: The wait if finally over – LEGO has officially opened a store at Walden Galleria! We know you’re all awesome builders and there’s hundreds of sets to choose from in their brand new store. Location: lower level near Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- Regal 4DX: Regal’s new 4DX immersive theatre technology enhances the on-screen visuals of action-packed blockbusters, transcending the traditional cinemas experience through special effects including motion-synchronized seats, wind, fog, rain, lighting, snow, bubble, vibration, and scents. The result is one of the most immersive cinemas formats in the industry, drawing fans into the action on the big screen! Location: upper level above Five Guys and Forever 21
- rue21: A fashion destination that promises to give you quality styles at accessible prices. They offer a large selection of young women’s, men’s and plus size apparel, products, sizes, and trends that fit every person. Location: former Abercrombie store on the upper level near Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- Santora’s Pizza Pub & Grill & 1927 Brew House: Enjoy a local Buffalo favorite! SPPG offers a variety of appetizers, salads, sandwiches, strip steak, skillet salmon, pasta, pizza and, of course, chicken wings. The brew house has crafted several different beer types and styles right onsite including an Amber Ale, IPA, Cran-Apple Wheat, and Gold Lager. Location: former Gordon Biersch Restaurant across from The Cheesecake Factory.
- Urban Air Adventure Park: The ultimate indoor adventure park! You may know them for their trampolines (because they’re awesome), but that’s just the tip of the Urban Air iceberg. Once you get inside, you’ll see a world filled with a sky coaster, laser tag, rock climbing walls, ropes course, warrior course, battle beam, dodgeball, slam dunk zone and more. Location: former RPM Raceway on the upper level above Best Buy.
Welcome Back Savings
Several of Walden Galleria’s stores are excited to welcome you back with exclusive savings! Terms and conditions may apply.
Walden Galleria’s hours of operation are Monday – Saturday 11am – 7pm and Sunday 11am – 5pm. Select dining and entertainment venues are open later, click here to view special hours.
Shoppers who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a mask. However, we strongly encourage all guests to continue to wear a mask as individual venue rules may differ (some businesses may still require masks for everyone). Those who are not fully vaccinated will need to wear a mask.
Walden Galleria is here to help finding COVID–19 testing easier. Scroll above to "COVID–19 Testing" to view local testing locations.
Walden Galleria will have special hours this holiday season, including extended hours of operation the week leading up to Christmas. Click here
to view Walden Galleria's holiday hours.
Walden Galleria will be CLOSED on November 25th (Thanksgiving) and will reopen on Black Friday, November 26th from 7:00am until 9:00pm.
EFX Currency Exchange is conveniently located inside Walden Galleria on the upper level outside of Macy's. Call 716-681-8820 for full details and information.
Walden Galleria is thrilled to welcome you back and we’re doing it safely. Shoppers who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a mask. However, we strongly encourage all guests to continue to wear a mask as individual venue rules may differ (some businesses may still require masks for everyone). Those who are not fully vaccinated will need to wear a mask. Prior to visiting the property, guests and employees should perform a self-health wellness check. Any guest or employee with a temperature greater than 100.00°F or who has flu-like symptoms (e.g., cough, body aches) will not be permitted to visit the property. For more information on what we’re doing to keep you safe, click here.