Position: Marketing Administrative Assistant
Walden Galleria is the Buffalo Niagara region’s premier shopping, dining and entertainment destination, offering a diverse mix of over 200 retailers, 12 full-service restaurants, an international food court, an indoor karting raceway, Regal Cinemas Stadium 16 & RPX Theatre, and interactive adventure entertainment. Consisting of 1.6 million square feet, Walden Galleria attracts over 23 million annual visitors and is home to more than 80 retail concepts unique to the Buffalo market.
Provides administrative support to the Marketing Director and the Assistant Marketing Director by performing duties and tasks that help increase mall sales and maintain positive relations with mall employees and community partners.
Duties & Responsibilities:
General duties and responsibilities may include any and /or all of the following:
- Assist Marketing Department in the coordination of promotions, events, and sales enhancement programs.
- Assist with tenant outreach efforts including weekly newsletter distribution, weekly barometer collection and weekly coordination report
- Assists in the coordination of bus tour incentive programs and packages
- Serves as the main point of contact for bus tour operators and maintains a detailed booking schedule
- Responsible for producing bus tour packages and materials for passengers
- Maintains mall wheelchair and mall stroller program, reaches out to SmartCarte as needed and brings wheelchairs in for repair as needed
- Maintains Community Room schedule and distributes accordingly
- Maintains working spreadsheet file of mall managers and their corresponding contact information
- Maintains tenant contact information for emergency notification system roster
- Updates tenant phone directory in phone system
- Responds to Revenue Management requests for tenant sales information on a monthly +/or yearly basis
- Maintains processing records of giveaways, trade and charitable donations for the Marketing Budget
- Filter customer complaints and contact-us form submissions
- Responsible for responding properly/timely and/or forwarding to the proper departments
- Assists in updating website directory, mall hours and other timely information as assigned
- Assists with small and large scale scheduling and execution of in-mall events
- Assist with market research projects, leasing research efforts and other corporate projects as assigned
- Assists customers when and where necessary
- Assist with reception desk coverage
Education: High School Diploma or GED. Experience in office or retail environment preferred
Ideal Qualifications: Must be proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel. While performing the essential duties of this position, the employee is required to operate the following types of equipment: computer, fax, copy machine, calculator, switchboard telephone, and postage machine.
Supervisory Experience: None
If you are looking to explore this exciting career opportunity and meet the above requirements, please email your résumé and cover letter to Kimberly Pacyon, Administrative Assistant
Walden Galleria Management Office
Attention: Kimberly Pacyon
One Walden Galleria
Buffalo, NY 14225
Email: [email protected]