HUGO BOSS is hiring for an Assistant Selling Manager.
- Utilize effective communication skills in training and developing staff, delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving situations.
- Lead the team to achieve positive results by supporting top line sales, profit and loss management and inventory control.
- Establish a goal oriented selling culture that focuses on relationship selling, building a client base and exceptional service.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are executed and policies followed.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- 1-2 years of Specialty Retail Management experience
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and leadership skills
- Strong customer service and communication
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- High level of taste and sophistication consistent with the HUGO BOSS lifestyle philosophy
- Excellent knowledge of HUGO BOSS products
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Sales or Management: 1 year
Send all resumes to [email protected]