Pyramid Management Group, LLC, one of the largest owners/managers of premier shopping centers in the Northeast, has an immediate career opportunity for an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist.
We offer a competitive compensation package including company paid Health Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability coverage, Vacation/Sick/Holidays and 401(k) program.
Under the direction of the Mall Management team, the Administrative Assistant/Receptionist provides administrative support to all departments. The following duties are not inclusive and may change, based on company needs at any given period of time.
Administrative Assistant Duties:
– Provide administrative support to the entire management team. Work closely with the Office Manager.
– Be diligent, highly organized, attentive to detail, and consistently follow tasks through to completion.
– Maintain various logs, reports and listings for the management team.
– Maintain active and archived tenant lease files.
– Develop relationship with tenant managers & employees. Deliver memos, retrieve sales reports, update emergency contact directory and tenant directory.
– Maintain inventory of all supplies; ensure timely ordering of needed supplies.
– Assist in any other administrative and/or ad hoc projects as needed.
– Answer incoming telephone calls, direct calls to appropriate person or department.
– Record messages when necessary and see to the appropriate distribution of all messages.
– Greet office visitors in an efficient, friendly, and courteous manner and ensure that their requests are handled in a timely manner.
– Retrieve, sort and distribute all incoming UPS and USPS mail.
– Receive and record all tenant rent checks.
– Maintain office equipment: copier, printers and office supplies.
– Communicate clearly, comprehensively and with integrity.
– Able to perform some physical duties, including lifting more than 20 lbs. if needed.
Marketing Administrative Duties:
– Assist with mall tenant outreach efforts including weekly newsletter/memo distribution.
– Assist in the vetting process of non-profit community group table access within the shopping center and maintain a schedule sent weekly to the proper individuals/departments.
– Coordinate marketing materials requests from tenants (i.e. – tables, chairs, stanchion ropes, etc.) and submit work order requests as needed.
– Assist in the coordination of bus tour incentive program including responsibility for producing bus tour packages and materials for passengers as assigned by Marketing Director.
– Assist in updating website directory, mall hours and other timely information as assigned by Marketing Director.
– Maintain Community Room schedule and distribute accordingly.
– Filter customer complaints and responsible for responding properly/timely and/or forwarding to the proper departments.
Experience: 1-3 years administrative experience
– Highly proficient knowledge in Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access.
– Ability to operate personal computer, two-way radio, multi-line phone system, fax machine and copier.
– A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail with strong organization skills.
– Highly motivated, reliable and flexible team member with a positive, friendly attitude.