Fit might not come across on a job description. But candidates who “fit” feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves. They’re relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those “one in a million” candidates are the ones we covet. Because they’re capable of shaping an experience that will make someone’s day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best. They make it happen. Because they get it. Because they fit. By joining LOFT, you will be contributing to our mission of creating an undeniably feminine, incredibly optimistic, and effortlessly stylish casual brand.
SALES ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITIES
Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals.
· Consistently provides an exceptional client experience
· Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations
· Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
· Maintains a clean store environment
· Additional responsibilities as assigned
· Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base
· Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
· Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques; ability to implement and maintain within visual guidelines
· Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills to leadership, internal & external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively
· Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED
. Minimum 2 day availability plus weekends
Apply @ Loftcareers.com Walden Galleria
Any questions please call 716-651-0617!
Full-TIme Assistant Manager
Apply online at http://careers.lids.com/
MAKE WORK AN ADVENTURE!
EDDIE BAUER is Looking for Game Changers...openings for managers.
We are an active, outdoor company rooted in the Great Northwest, and have been outfitting America for almost 100 years. We love inspiring and enabling you to get outside and Live your Adventure.
Generous employee discount, competitive salary.
Management experience required.
Job Type: Full-time
- job experience is required: 1 year
High school or equivalent
Please send resumes to Susan Sacca at [email protected]
Swarovski is currently seeking a fashion forward, experienced, and driven Part Time and Brand Ambassadors.
If you have the drive and desire to succeed with a sophisticated company steeped in our 100 years of tradition, you're the perfect example of whom we want for our team.
Assistant Store Managers and Full Time Sales Associates
We're Brookstone, the nation's leading specialty retailer and developer of unique products that do surprising, useful things in unexpected ways. Headquartered in Merrimack, NH, we offer thousands of fun, smart products through more than 250 retail stores, our catalogs, and online at brookstone.com.
Brookstone employees share a passion for fun, imaginative products that elevate everyday experiences. If you have this passion and believe you would make a strong addition to our team, we invite you to apply. We are currently accepting applications for a Second Assistant Manager at our (specify location[s]) location. The Second Assistant Manager position is an entry-level, non-exempt Management position. Second Assistants assist the Store Sales Management team in maximizing sales performance, both individually and through effectively directing the Sales Associates. Second assistants should have previous retail experience, preferably with some supervisory experience.
If you are a results-oriented individual and are able to drive sales, develop and motivate a team, achieve results, exceed expectations, enthusiastically approach challenges and provide effective and genuine customer engagement, then we would like to talk to you about joining us. You must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
To learn more about our people, culture, opportunity for advancement and our products, visit us at www.brookstone.com and get excited about the opportunity to improve your legacy of growth, development and advancement with our team.
Brookstone recognizes that our people make a difference. We offer a challenging and exciting environment with competitive wages, a generous store discount and substantial opportunity for growth. Brookstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, go to www.brookstone.com, click on the careers link and complete our online assessment and application.
Full-Time Assistant Store Manager.
This is an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious individual who thrives within a fast-paced, fun and rewarding environment.
• Ensuring visual presentation complies with ALDO Group corporate standards
• Providing total customer service
• Managing inventory and loss prevention
• Controlling operating costs
• Strong ability to adapt to different cultures and environments
• Effective training skills
• Excellent communication skills in English
If interested please email [email protected] a copy of your resume.
Nars Counter Manager
Shoes Full Time and Part Time
Jewelry Night Part Time
Dresses Night Part Time
Sportswear Night Part Time
Kids/Womens/Intimates Night Part Time
Mens Night Part Time
Apply online at: lordandtaylor.com/careers
STYLIST and SALES ASSOCIATES
Part-Time Visual Lead (Keyholder)
-Execute floor sets
-Update in-store signage
-Order & maintain visual supplies
Part-Time Lead Stock/Operations (Keyholder)
-Shipping & Receiving
-Stocking & Organization
Apply in-store or call 716-651-0057 for more information!